Our vision at Romans Field School is to give our pupils the best possible outcomes removing the barriers to learning ensuring positive outcomes for each of our pupils improving relationships and educational achievement.
To achieve this we aim for the children to make outstanding progress in their ability to:
• Provide a learning environment that is happy, safe, stimulating and successful where progress is celebrated;
• Developing a skilled staff professional and dedicated team, providing support around our pupils and the family;
• Working together with other schools and services across Milton Keynes;
• Use and apply learnt skills and knowledge;
• Be a successful learner;
• Make a contribution and become involved in the community;
• Improve self awareness and value achievement;
• Involve themselves appropriately in their care and the care of the environment;
• Work together as a group;
• Reflect on and communicate feelings rather than acting them out;
• Ask for help and make use of it;
• Keep themselves safe and others around them;
• Develop healthy and mutually trusting relationships;
• Be able to learn and play.
To view the SEND Local Offer by Milton Keynes Council, please click on the link.
To view the SEND Local Offer by Northampton Council, please click on the link.
To view the SEND Local Offer by Bedfordshire Council, please click on the link.